The Polegon® workshops open and solve the most common challenges your teams face in the company:
- Lack of trust between team members.
- Fear of conflicts, which can be triggered by employee’s actions, opinions, ideas.
- Lack of commitment to the team and company.
- Avoiding responsibility.
- Insufficient focus on achieving results within the team and company.
- Lack of original ideas within the team.
Through various Polegon® simulation games and subsequent reflection after each game the teams will achieve:
- Improvement in creativity and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Greater trust and cooperation between team members, which consequently brings more successful problem solving.
- Improvement in communication inside the team and between teams, thus improving inter-departmental cooperation.
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities within a team, and accepting decisions.
- Understanding the common goals of your team and company, as well as the company’s set of values.
The participants of Polegon® workshops learn various skills; they will:
- Learn the value of a team.
- Understand the purpose of a team and get to know different types of teams.
- Learn the characteristics of a successful team.
- Learn the characteristics and routines of a highly efficient team.
- Experience all four levels of team development through simulation.
- Be introduced to common dysfunctionalities of a team.
- Get to know different roles within a team.
- Learn the basic team rules and values.
DURATION OF A POLEGON® WORKSHOP
A Polegon® workshop can be organised either in two sessions, one lasting half a working day (up to 4 hours), or in one single session (up to 8 hours). They can take place either in your company premises or at a different location; they can also be an integral part of a particular event (internal conferences, team building events, etc.).